y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex 5-8 Years - Praise Fowowe.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Your Child And Sex 5-8 Years - Praise Fowowe.

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 19– CURIOSITY & I (5-8years)
 ‘Hello Praise sometimes it is so hard getting to forgive someone who took advantage of your innocence becos even as a married woman it is one aspect of my life I never try to remember because I remembered trying to avoid my uncle when he started his madness and never wanted to go to his place for holidays but my mum would insist that he was a disciplinarian and the only one that could discipline us but unknown to her every of those visits and holidays was for him to satisfy his sexual appetite.
I can never forget that night that I was raped at age 9 and how much I begged him to no avail. How they trusted us with a man who refused to marry 10years after the death of his wife still beats my imagination because I was not the only one he molested.  Please warn parents to take responsibilities for their children during holidays and stop pushing them to Uncles(Nnenna-Enugu).
As we continue the fire on the mountain module you must teach your child who to avoid and report:
 Anyone that shows you bad movie,
 Anyone that tries to remove your pants claiming it is a game,
 Anyone that asks you to touch him/her
Anyone that locks the door and wants you to be alone together
Anyone that wants you to come to a dark place without telling your parents,
 Anyone that wants to give you what you should not show your parents,
Anyone that tries to touch your private parts,
Anyone that tries to kiss you.
Let your children understand that it is not their fault if abuse had taken place but the fault of the predator. What are some of the effects of child sexual abuse that your child must be aware of?
To be continued
I honour you.
Order for Raising a 21st century child in a sexualized world dvd call kike 08022958110
Praise Fowowe is a Sexuality Education and Family Life Coach
Website: www.praisefowowe.com
Twitter: @praisefowowe
Email: praisefowowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment