y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Wendy Williams Is Heartbroken Because Her Son Doesn’t Like Her

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wendy Williams Is Heartbroken Because Her Son Doesn’t Like Her

       Wendy Williams Cries On Her Show That Her Son Doesn't Like Her
This week, her emotions were running high on The Wendy Williams Show when she had a hard time keeping it together during her Hot Topics segment. She was just about to get into the recent drama involving Madonna using the “N” word on Instagram towards her son Rocco, when she burst into tears over her own rocky relationship with her 13-year-old son Kevin. Putting all her business out in the street, Wendy immediately broke down crying, saying that she is heartbroken because Kevin Jr. doesn’t like her and has been giving her major attitude, but still praises his father for being there for him.

       Wendy-Williams-Son
Rocco is 13 years old and Rocco is a real fan of his mother. *starts crying* And um, what I discovered this weekend was that my son doesn’t like me anymore. You know how it is. Kevin…I discovered this a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend. He’s all into his father. You know how 13-year-olds are. I was the same way when I was 13 but it is breaking my heart.
He says things to me like, ‘Why you so pissed?!’ Like I’m pissed all the time. Like I’m the one with the problem. He’s the one and he’s 13 and I get it. I know that this phase only lasts for four years or something like that, but it is breaking my heart.
She continued:
He doesn’t care about Wendy on TV, he doesn’t care about any of that. Anyway, she’s lucky that he likes her. I’m going to go into the Madonna story but I do have to say this at this time. I can’t understand men who disappear from their kids’ lives. Thank God he has his buddy, his father. He’s a buddy, he’s a father, they talk sneakers, they go for haircuts, they speed off in the cars and I’m just left there. ‘Why you so pissed?’ I’m not pissed! I’m a mom!
Everything seemed all good between Wendy and Kevin back in October when she threw him a “Black Mitzvah” birthday party at NYC’s Marquee Nightclub. His surprise date was Adrienne Bailon and Meek Mill and Mack Wilds performed.
NB.

No comments:

Post a Comment