y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Woman Calls Her Rapist Teacher That Abused Her When She Was 12 Years Old.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Woman Calls Her Rapist Teacher That Abused Her When She Was 12 Years Old.


I am 28 years old and have been waiting years to get up enough courage to report a teacher for sexually abusing me for years. When I finally got up enough courage to report her, I found out that the statute of limitations was up and she will never have to pay for the things that she did to me. I decided to call her and make a video to let the public know what kind of person is around their children. Her name is Andrea Cardosa and works with your children at Alhambra High School in Alhambra, Ca. Please help spread the word that this person is out there "helping" YOUR children! Justice For Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment