y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: OMG! My Girlfriend Made Me Rape Young Boys.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

OMG! My Girlfriend Made Me Rape Young Boys.

                                             Adebowale.jpg
The police in Benin have arrested and paraded a 33-year paedophile, Justine Olise, who allegedly raped five boys aged between 10 and 15, blaming his girlfriend who left him and broke his heart for the act. Olise was paraded alongside 59 other suspected criminals at the Edo Police Command Headquarters in Benin City.
He said he lured the victims into his room at  20, Evbodaghe street, Eyean in Benin City before carrying out the act. “I don’t know what came over me. It all started when my girlfriend left me and broke my heart, so I wanted to stay away from all women,” Olise confessed. PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment