y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Why I Warned Blogs Not To Upload My Songs - 9ice.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Why I Warned Blogs Not To Upload My Songs - 9ice.


Some hours ago 9ice, warned website and blogs owners to stop uploading his songs on their platforms without his consent.  He took to twitter to give out this warning. "please stop uploading my songs on your websites without my permission. Good intention wrong execution. Pls honour this," 9ice wrote.  However, speaking with Nigeriafilms.com in a phone chat, the singer's management, DicotyleDon Entertainment, explained to us the reason behind the decision.  He said that Spinlet has got the exclusive right to upload the song for now, based on an agreement the music streaming site had with 9ice. He further disclosed that the right was only for few weeks.
NFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment