y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: My Rant - Why Do Women Bleach?

Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Rant - Why Do Women Bleach?

I dont think Nicki or Rihanna or Beyonce use these creams. You are only damaging your liver and harming your skin. Skin cancer and the likes. Black is indeed beautiful. People that bleach/tone/whiten/lighten only make it hard for their skins to heal when they have a bruise or need stitching for anything. People that bleach often have body odour no matter how they mask the smell with expensive perfumes. They often look horrible because you can tell a mile off when you see some one enhancing their complexion with creams , different discoloration and it makes them age fast. Might look nice at 1st but the after effects are long term and irreparable. I think people that bleach have self esteem issues. As for me am rocking my black skin with pride. Please share your thoughts on why women and men BLEACH. I want to hear from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment