y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Kardashians Are Changing America's View On Interracial Marriages.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kardashians Are Changing America's View On Interracial Marriages.

Changing America one marriage at a time: Kanye said Kim Kardashian's family is changing the perception of interracial relationships
Kanye, 36, said: 'A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do. They prep America to accept interracial relationships. 'I’m not talking about me, I can hope on a plane. I can date a white woman, I can date a black woman, and no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there. 'For the people that do, though, there’s a white woman that’s getting talked down to by her friends because she’s dating a black guy.
'Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, "Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope. Mumu talk, they are the 1st neither are they the last, Mr and Mrs Love that started the whole interracial relationship movement nko. Abeg this Kanye should stop been attack dog for his fiancees family.

No comments:

Post a Comment