y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex - Praise Fowowe

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Your Child And Sex - Praise Fowowe

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 26–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Hello Praise you are blessed for the wonderful work you are doing. See I have vowed never to allow anyone (not even family members live in my home after my experience with my first daughter. I look at her now and realized it has been hard for her to recover from her sexual abuse in the hands of my brother inlaw.
She was 11 and like every typical home sex education was a taboo but one thing I usually would do is to check on my children once in a while anytime I woke up. It was around 1am and I couldn’t really know what woke me up as I made my way to check the children’s room I decided to check the boy’s room first which was where my son and his uncle slept only for me to meet my daughter beside this useless uncle. It was obvious she was sleeping but he was fingering her. I almost killed him that day but for my husband but on probing I realized he had always done it and defiled my daughter severally. Many of us parents have failed our children by not teaching them what is right in the name of tradition and religion.(Eunice).
We started looking at puberty for this age range yesterday. You must teach your child about the physical changes he/she would experience. For example the girls may have a breast bigger than the other you need to let them know it’s no big deal cos many girls have been lied to that sex would normalize the breast. It is not true at all. Teach your children about acne as well (pimples) which usually happens when the hormones is high. It has nothing to do with lack of sex as many girls have been told and teach them properly about wet dreams otherwise known as nocturnal emission which is the normal way the body is designed to get rid of unwanted semem(that has nothing to do with spirit wife so don’t send your child to a deliverance house).
To be continued
I honour u.
Order for Raising a 21st century child in a sexualized world dvd http://www.jumia.com.ng
Contact Praise On Twitter - @praisefowowe
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment