y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Hold DJ'S Responsible Foe My Death, Make Them Pay For My Mortgage - Nurse Jacintha Saldana.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hold DJ'S Responsible Foe My Death, Make Them Pay For My Mortgage - Nurse Jacintha Saldana.


Jacintha Saldanha left three suicide notes in her bedroom at King Edward VII hospital in Marylebone, London
Nurse Jacintha Saldana.
The nurse who hanged herself after falling for a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge blamed the two Australian DJ pranksters for her death, it has emerged. In one of the letters Mrs Saldanha left  in her nurses’ accommodation in London, she directly accused the two Australian DJs of driving her to her death. She even said they should pay  the mortgage for the Bristol home where her accountant husband Benedict Barboza, 49, and children Junal, 17, and Lisha, 14, still live. In the handwritten note, addressed to her managers at the Edward VII hospital, she said: ‘Please accept my apologies. I am truly sorry. Thank you for all your support.‘I hold the Radio Australians  Mel Greig and Michael Christian responsible for this act. Please make them pay my mortgage. I am sorry. Jacintha. She had once attempted suicide in 2011 and was put on Anti-depressants.
DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment