y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Happy Anniversary To The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Happy Anniversary To The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge.


Glitz and glamour: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive at the 10th annual ARK (Absolute Return for Kids) Gala Dinner, at Kensington Palace, in June 2012
On April 29 2011, William and Kate were married in a stunning ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
The world watched as the fairytale came true for Kate Middleton, a middle-class girl who married her prince. Two years on, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge look happier than ever. Though it was yesterday we wish them many more fruitful years to come. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

    Visit my blog: Www.Converseshopfr.Com

    ReplyDelete