y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: GOOD NEWS!!! Muma Gee Is Pregnant.

Saturday 15 February 2014

GOOD NEWS!!! Muma Gee Is Pregnant.

Muma Gee and Hubby, Prince Eke.
Singer, Gift Uwame, popularly known as Muma Gee is excited as she is undergoing a nine-month course. Saturday Beats reliably gathered that the singer is pregnant. The artiste got married to her actor beau, Prince Eke a few years ago and relocated to Port Harcourt.
When Saturday Beats called the singer on the phone, she tried to be evasive but eventually admitted she was pregnant. “Is there anything wrong with fulfilling the essence of my womanhood? It is a special feeling, I must tell you,” she said. But even in her state, Muma said she was planning to perform on stage during her upcoming album launch. “I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping up and down but I would be doing something milder and classier,” she said. Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment