y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Rapper DMX Tells Fans He Has Spiritual Authority During Dubai Concert

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Rapper DMX Tells Fans He Has Spiritual Authority During Dubai Concert

Rapper DMX recently turned the attention off of him and onto Jesus during a concert in Dubai while performing alongside rap artist Coolio, where he engaged his fans to listen in while he spoke about God.
"I could fight off the devil with the spoken word saying, 'devil, I rebuke you,'" said DMX, according to RumorFix.com "I saw that I was heard, because no matter what I've been through I was still filled with the armor that comes with the blood of Jesus."
The message that appeared much like a short sermon on spiritual authority prompted the crowd to cheer the rapper on as he spoke. This is the first time that DMX interrupts one his concerts to speak about God in such a manner.  However, the rapper has been vocal about his faith recently after receiving encouragement from fellow rap artist Ja Rule to remain strong amid his personal battles. "This is America," said Ja Rule to The Grio, about his long-time friend. "We love to see people bounce back. We love that comeback story. I don't think it's far off for X to come back and do something significant, and people to love him again." He continued, "I think he just needs to maybe seek God. It has to be something drastic that changes the way he lives and the way he goes about his everyday lifestyle. Hopefully he'll realize that what he's doing is destructive." Lets hope this lasts.
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment