y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: President Obama Says Alcohol Is More Dangerous Than Marijuana, But The Drug Is Off Limits To His Daughters.

Monday 20 January 2014

President Obama Says Alcohol Is More Dangerous Than Marijuana, But The Drug Is Off Limits To His Daughters.

                               Liberal view: In an interview with the New Yorker, President Obama stated that he believes marijuana is no more dangerous than alcohol
President Obama believes that marijuana is not as dangerous as alcohol and that the ban in most states unfairly targets the poor and minorities. In an interview with the New Yorker, the president stated that marijuana use is not something that he would suggest for his daughters or anyone else, but prohibition has become a problem for the U.S.  'As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don’t think it is more dangerous,' Mr Obama said. I classify them as one and the same. Or is one a lesser evil? DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment