y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Regret Insulting Coach Keshi-Osaze.

Monday 31 December 2012

I Regret Insulting Coach Keshi-Osaze.


Super Eagles attacker Osaze Odemwingie has said he regrets his abusive Twitter comments. He claimed they were made because coach Stephen Keshi was not fair to him. He said his mistakes were made in a fit of anger. "I felt betrayed after that seeming heart-to-heart discussions with the coach few days to the release of the team list and he could not hint me I was not in his plan for the Nations Cup".
“I am human and open to errors by the way I may have taken the issue, and regret the whole controversy, and want to put all this behind me now and focus on my club career, while wishing the team the best of luck as a Nigerian.” I Coach Keshi would forgive him because to err is human to forgive is divine.
SOURCE PUNCH NEWSPAPERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment