y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Monday 24 February 2014

Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2014
Your Child and Sex 37–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Praise how are you? Please warn parents about lesson teachers because it was my lesson teacher that messed me up from age 11. He would hurriedly finish what he was supposed to teach me and tell me nasty stories about rape after which he would be trying to teach me how to avoid rape.
I was naive and didn’t know that he was taking advantage of my body until I was subtly raped. I remembered asking my mother what sex was and she said it was a bad thing that Jesus children don’t use that word. How the teacher didn’t impregnate me still beats me till this day becos he did it for about 5years and I don’t want to believe he didn’t molest my sister as well. If lessons can’t be done with parental presence let it not be done-
Zainab-Yola.
 A child’s self esteem to a large extent determines a lot but the knowledge your pre-teens and teens have about sex determines whether they will be molested or give in to peer pressure. Always remember that more children are molesting themselves these days than even adults so you need to teach your child a module (Undressing sex which is available as a vcd in the sexuality education kit for those who have gotten it).
The first thing you want to do here is to seek to find out what your child knows about sex and teenage pregnancy.  Then you go further by running your child through sex fundamental truths which he/she needs to repeat after you(try and explain the statements:
+ The most important thing in life is not sex
 + There is nothing to lose for not having sex as a child
 + Lack of sex doesn’t affect the fulfillment of purpose
+ Sex without a discovery of purpose amount to futility
 +God has never killed any man for not having sex.
To be continued
I honour you.
Order Basic Sexuality education kit and superkidz  call kike 08022958110 or
Visit -http://sexandfamilycenter.org/superkidz/
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com
Twitter - @praisefowowe
Praise Fowowe is a Sexuality Education strategist

No comments:

Post a Comment