y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: From Now Till I Leave Aso Rock I would Be Going To Other Churches Every Last Sunday Of The Month

Monday 24 February 2014

From Now Till I Leave Aso Rock I would Be Going To Other Churches Every Last Sunday Of The Month

                                   worship
                                            President Jonathan With Dunami's Pastors
President Goodluck Jonathan said on Sunday that he would, henceforth, worship outside Aso Rock Villa Chapel every last Sunday of the month. The president announced the decision at the headquarters of Dunamis Gospel Church, Garki, Abuja, where he attended a Sunday service.
He said he decided to be going from one church to another every last Sunday of the month to show appreciation to Christians for their prayers. Jonathan said the decision was neither political nor out of contempt for Aso Villa Chapel where he ought to worship traditionally. “This year, we have decided that from now onward, until I leave the State House, every last Sunday of the month I will go to different churches. I feel that it is good for me to go round and continue to appreciate what our brothers and sisters have been doing”, he said. Osun Defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment