y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe


LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2014
Your Child and Sex 39–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
How many children have tried to ask questions on their sexuality with their parents shutting them up?
 I was at my son’s school PTA meeting yesterday and I wasn’t just there as a parent but also there as a guest speaker on child sexual abuse. I spent about 20minutes speaking and received a standing ovation from every one present except of course a medical doctor who came to question the rationale of teaching 5year olds about sex.
I wasn’t totally surprised because I have seen people question what they don’t understand and I have seen schools invite doctors to give sexuality education out of ignorance. It was a confirmation for me that PHD or being a professor in a field doesn’t make you an authority on basic issues of life or how do you explain a dentist that is addicted to candies?
The greatest battle to creating a sane society wouldn’t not come from the illiterates but would come from the educated people who assume they know yet very clueless about what is happening. It is time to warn your friends who haven’t said a word to their wards about sex because mark my word in the next 5years more boys would be victims of rape by men. You can ignore this but it will happen if you don’t proactively prepare your children through basic sexuality education. So how do you define sex for this age because at their age they are already learning at school through definitions so you can define sex as:
‘A covenant exchange of life, love and pleasure between the man and the woman in the marriage environment for the purpose of unity, procreation and expression of marital love. I will break down the definition from tomorrow’.
Have a wonderful Val’s day and express love to someone who can’t pay you back.
To be continued
I honour you.
Our devotional via mail started yesterday visit praisefowowe.com/ to subscribe ‎
Follow Praise On Twitter - @praisefowowe
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment