y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Ate Hedgehog Meat When I Went To Nigeria - British Rapper Tinie Tempah

Wednesday 26 February 2014

I Ate Hedgehog Meat When I Went To Nigeria - British Rapper Tinie Tempah

Tini Tempah
British rapper Tinie Tempah ate dead hedgehogs during a trip to Nigeria. The Written in the Stars hitmaker's parents are native to Igbuzo in the African country, and he was taken there as a child to meet his relatives. He was served various dishes containing 'bushmeat' and later discovered they included hedgehog, but he is adamant the stomach-churning meals were "lovely".
Tempah tells Britain's The Observer newspaper, "When I was a child we went to see relatives in Nigeria and I've since been back on business. There they serve marinated and spiced bushmeat. It's meat found in the wild, but they don't tell you what. Hedgehogs, I'm guessing. I tasted a load and it was lovely and very earthy. You can taste the ground; that it's been out in the wild. Abeg Bushmeat nah bushmeat.
MSN News.

No comments:

Post a Comment