y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And ex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Sunday 23 February 2014

Your Child And ex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 36–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Hello Praise, this matter you are discussing is a serious matter o. I have been rebroadcasting your messages and must let you know that many of us are just smiling outside while we are dying inside. The cases coming out of my women group since you started this series is mind boggling. I even thought I was fine until I ran through the effects of low self-esteem you wrote about yesterday and realized I was manifesting all only for me to think back and remembered I was sexually abused for 5years by my class teacher who showed a lot of care from JSS2-SS3.
People called me his daughter but there was more to the relationship than the normal care. It was sexual all the way. I never really confronted it and filed it away since my University days till now that I have 3children but I have gone from depression to loneliness to inability to keep friends. I look forward to how to break free from low self esteem
Iyabo A – Yaba
I have come to realize that some of us as parents needs fixing even before our children because parents with low self-esteem find it difficult raising children with great esteem. Unfortunately many use material possession and good salary to mask their esteem issues. Whichever way here are a few tips to helping yourself or your child overcome low self esteem:
 Talk back at your inner self limiting voice
+ Put situations in proper perspective
+ Don’t be too hard on yourself
+ Believe you are good enough and say it
+ Nurture yourself by daily positive affirmations and actions
+ Get a mentor who would be willing to get you to do what you would have avoided
 + Don’t personalize rejection and avoid shouting on your child publicly
. If your child is truly your child and you’d need to shout to make him/her obey you then you need to really check if he/she believes in your leadership ability
To be continued
I honour you.
Twitter - @praisefowowe
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment