y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex, 5-8 Years - Praise Fowowe.

Friday 24 January 2014

Your Child And Sex, 5-8 Years - Praise Fowowe.

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 21– CURIOSITY & I (5-8years)
Praise I want to lend my voice to this issue of child sexual abuse and to warn parents on the need for them to be observant because I am just trying to break out of what my uncle subjected me to. He was so fond of me that my parents never suspected anything as he would insist I came to his house for weekend and you must believe this I saw all kinds of things in his house.
He wasn’t married at the time little did we know he was gay. I was 7 and saw him have sex with men and he warned me not to tell anyone. One of his male friends started practicing the same with me and I remember how I complained to my parents that I don’t want to be going to his house again because he was a bad uncle and how my mother shouted me down never to say that about her younger brother again. I remember complaining several times of anal pains and was told it was because I was dirty. Before I knew it I developed same tendency for males and touched quite a number of male friends. I am not married but I can tell you I have secretly followed your write up in the last 5years and can tell you I have kept off gay in the last 2years. Please parents need to help their children against household enemies
(Isaac – Benin).
If you don’t have basic sexuality education kit as a parent and haven’t started teaching your child about sex then you are co-operating with the predator to molest your child. What should your child do when the predator comes calling?
Teach your child to Say No, Report to your parents and teachers, Run away, Shout or bite the person (you can enlist your child for our Super Kidz Karate Club if you are in Lagos) but above all parents should not protect the predator he should be made to face the law. We need to rid our society of child predators.
To be continued
I honour you.
Order for Raising a 21st century child in a sexualized world dvd sexandfamilycenter.org/superkidz

No comments:

Post a Comment