y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Unbelievable: Meet Woman Who Loves To Eat/Smell Dirty Diapers.

Friday 17 January 2014

Unbelievable: Meet Woman Who Loves To Eat/Smell Dirty Diapers.

           nappy eater
"It has to have pee in it, it has to have pee in it..."And so begins the weirdest and most gag-inducing clip you are likely to see this year. Featured on TLC's 'My Strange Addiction', Keyshia, 22, loves nothing more than to chow down on dirty nappies.
We'll just give you a few moments to process that...Ready?
Keyshia said: "I love it, it just tastes amazing. I have one when I'm cooking in the kitchen, I have one in my drawers, I have one when I'm sleeping. "I keep some in my trunk, I keep some in my pocket book." Unbelieveable, eat dirty diaper, ewwwwwwwww. God forbid oh.Watch Video.

HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment