y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Ciara Speaks About Her Baby And The Future Withe Her Fiance The Future.

Friday 17 January 2014

Ciara Speaks About Her Baby And The Future Withe Her Fiance The Future.

                                                  Ciara announces she is pregnant
Ciara is overjoyed about her and fiance Future’s expectancy. The singer recently spoke with the Huffington Post about her pregnancy and the pleasure of being in love.
The singer expressed excitement about her expectancy telling media, “It really is a blessing. It’s the most exciting time in my life. I’m really excited, like a little kid. You know when the kids are getting ready for Christmas and you can’t wait to see what’s under the tree.” The singer also gave insight as to whether she is having a boy or girl saying, “I had a preference at first and it was different than what I thought, but my fiancé got what he wanted.”

Ciara didn’t let the interview end without talking about her relationship with the love of her life, Future. “I didn’t see any of the things happening that are happening right now,” gushed the star. “Love to me is so important. It’s not about the money, it’s not about the material things, it’s ultimately about love and  I feel like if you are enriched with love, you are rich.”
Check out more highlights from the interview below:
On the baby’s gender
I did have a preference before I found out what it was. I had a preference at first and it was different than what I thought, but my fiancé got what he wanted. [Sidenote: The back and forth teasing between her and Marc Lamont kind of hinted it may be a boy].
On the photo that she took with Future’s kids’ mothers
This is my family. They are amazing women. I like to say they are. I wanted to capture the moment of all of us being together, and shed the light on what it is with my family. It’s kind of a blended family concept and I wanted to shed the light on that because it’s so beautiful.
It’s all about love and it’s all about positivity and that’s what I’m about. His family is my family. Anyone that comes with him, it has to be love and that’s the same for me. So that’s how I live.
You know you can’t over think things. When things are right and people can have their own way of how they look at things, and how they want to judge and speak on something but you know what something is and that’s what matters.
On whether or no she will be taking a break from music after she has her baby
No, I’ve been recording my album and I actually started around Thanksgiving of last year. I’m in the most comfortable creative space I could possibly be in. I will actually be giving my fans something really soon and I’m really excited about it because it’s so beautiful.
[...] The performance at the Grammy after party, if you go online, you’ll see the videos that I did with them. I was actually four months at that time period, almost five months. I was jumping up and down.
On her maternity style
I kind of want to take the theme that ‘baggy is the new sexy.’ I don’t know, I just want to be comfortable. When I can’t wear heels anymore, I won’t wear heels. I’ll be putting on my Jordans. My Jordans and my Uggs will be my best friends, but it’s all about being comfortable. Of course, I like to get sexy, but I believe that pregnancy within itself is sexy and I don’t believe I have to show you that I still can be. I kind of like it actually not being about abs and all that stuff. I really love this phase that I’m going through in my life and I just want to live in it. I just want to be a ‘mommy-to-be.’
Huffington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment