y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Former Governor Of Oyo State, Alao Akala To Declare His 2015 Ambition.

Saturday 18 January 2014

Former Governor Of Oyo State, Alao Akala To Declare His 2015 Ambition.

                                                    Alao Akala
A former governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, on Friday said that he would soon decide on his 2015 ambition. Alao-Akala told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ogbomoso that “I am still consulting. “When you want to make such decisions, you must consult and after that the decision will be made public. “I will soon make a decision and everybody will be carried along on what I intend to do,’’ he said. Whats it with this men and wanting to run after they have left office, or is it their birth right. If they perform well to return unopposed why would they want to go back , cant they recommend someone to take over. Why? I cant get my head around it. DP.

No comments:

Post a Comment