y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Mason Bertha Ma$e Calls P Diddy A Sellout.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Mason Bertha Ma$e Calls P Diddy A Sellout.


P Diddy and Mase.
Ma$e may be from Harlem World, but that doesn't mean he can't comment on the legacy of one of Brooklyn's greatest exports. Reports Complex, The former Bad Boy rapper called out Diddy as a sell out for participating in DJ Khaled's latest single, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The Beat Bully-produced song, released as a promo for Khaled's Suffering From Success, features Rick Ross, Meek Mill, T.I., Swizz Beatz, "Puff Daddy" (Diddy's moniker during The Notorious era), and this lyric: "I feel like Pac, I feel like Biggie/I feel like hating n---as waiting to get me." Ma$e, rapper-turned-preacher-returned-rapper, made his repulsion felt via twitter. "N---as sold u out BIG. I hate the way your legacy has been watered down. I don't have to be from Bk. Let him rest. #respect," he wrote, adding an Instagram link to a pic of Big with his signature Versace shades, gold encrusted walking stick and a couple of Jesus pieces. P. Diddy hasnt responded.
BET News.

No comments:

Post a Comment