y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Loosing Weight After Having My Baby Was The Biggest Challenge Of My Life.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Loosing Weight After Having My Baby Was The Biggest Challenge Of My Life.

'I've down 50lbs today!': Kim Kardashian revealed her dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and see-through lace dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night
Dressed in sheer white lace, her underwear proudly - and deliberately - on display, it was clear Kim Kardashian was feeling her best. And as the new mother unveiled the stunning results of her post-baby diet and exercise regime, it soon became clear just how happy she was to have lost her baby weight.
'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said, as she made her big reveal on Jay Leno on Wednesday night.

'Hurt my soul': Kim said criticism of her pregnancy figure 'really hurt her soul''Hurt my soul': Kim said criticism of her pregnancy figure 'really hurt her soul'Kardashian grabs lunch with her mom Kris Jenner at Stanley's in Sherman Oaks
After baby and during pregnancy.
Fancy a her dress its a DandG Lace and Organza Dress.or you can get the Karen Miller dress or the Ware House or the Topshop version.
DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment