y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Matthew McConaughey Then And Now.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Matthew McConaughey Then And Now.

Buff bod: Matthew, pictured here in March before losing weight for the role, is looking forward to a real meal with meat when this shoot is overTaciturn: Matthew waited patiently as crew members got ready to shoot, staying in character the whole time
This picture was taken in March while preparing for his role while the second picture was taken sometime last week.
The actor, who lost weight for his role in the movie Dallas Buyers Club, He's acting drug-taking, woman-loving, homophobic man living with AIDS. Seeing Him acting this role brings so many memories back because I lost a loved one to AIDS and I basically saw this person wither away right before my very eyes. i hope and pray he's able to pass the message he wants to pass by acting in the role.

1 comment:

  1. Please keep on posting such high quality stories as this is a rare thing to find today.
    I'm always searching online for content that could help me. Looking forward to another superb site. All the best!
    Also visit my web blog ; Fast Burner

    ReplyDelete