y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Karen Igho Slapped By Security Man At Smirnoff Party.

Saturday 15 December 2012

Karen Igho Slapped By Security Man At Smirnoff Party.



Yesterday Big Brother Africa 2011 winner Karen Igho tweeted a picture of her swollen face as a result of the slap a security man dealt her at the Smirnoff Ice Party which her friend Denrele Edun was hosting. She said she was going to support her friend. She's been known to court controversy due to her outspoken nature, manner of dressing, plastic surgery , stripping etc. Below is the picture she tweeted


Her Tweets:


I know I have a good heart but I won't let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else
Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock
My team are on this
The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head
I feel abused and hurt
Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the (cont) 
All I wanted to do was to go support my friend who hosted the event
Now my face is swollen and I'm in pain!!
He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don't give him money..I said I didn't have. He slap me!!
Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security guard!!! is it because I'm a woman?

I know Karen can be a tad bit annoying it does not justify her getting slapped by a security because he demanded for money and she couldn't give him, and then pointing a gun at her. Thank God he didn't shoot her but I pray he doesn't get off this. A lot of  people on twitter are making fun of her. But is not funny Violence of any kind should not be encouraged. Security man/Police man he must face the music. This is how ALUU4 started. Some silly comedian called Seyi law is also making fun of her. People can be so stupid. Am upset right now. Justice must be served. Some people showed their displeasure like Ali Baba and Kathleen Ndongmo



 Do they hv to like  to KNOW that physical abuse is a crime? Same people who march against violence againt women!



NO! ITS BECAUSE THE GUY IS NOT A MAN. “: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security guard!!! is it because I'm a woman?”


















2 comments:

  1. Men this is very bad and for the people that think is funny its not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bad i dont know why people dont think. it cld happen to anyone.

    ReplyDelete