y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: US Rapper Shot At His Mothers Funeral.

Monday 31 March 2014

US Rapper Shot At His Mothers Funeral.

American rapper and reality TV star Benzino has been shot during his mother's funeral. The co-founder of influential hip hop magazine, The Source, was hit in his shoulder and back. The attack happened just outside Boston when the star of reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta was taking part in the funeral procession. Prosecutors say the 48-year-old's nephew, Gai Scott, 36, was behind the shooting.

Posting on his Instagram account the rapper, whose real name is Raymond Scott, said: "Feel much better. God is real. My mother touched me, I'm certain." Speaking to local reporters, the rapper said he couldn't identify who shot him but admitted he hadn't spoken to his nephew for several years. He added: "In the past I felt my sister and nephew were taking advantage of my mother. "Money sometimes takes over people's love for each other, even family. "Money, greed... you don't want anyone taking advantage of your mother." BBC News.

No comments:

Post a Comment