y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: EXCLUSIVE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS......Justin Beiber Changes His Race To African American

Sunday 9 March 2014

EXCLUSIVE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS......Justin Beiber Changes His Race To African American

According to creambmp.com justin Beiber has changed his race to African America. “I’m the richest black man under twenty one and I got all this money, because my people deserve it”  Said Justin after stepping out of a Canadian courtroom early Tuesday morning.
Justin Bieber legally changed his race to African American while back in Canada on rest from a grueling tour schedule. “I was just tired of all the ‘I’m acting black comments’. Now I’m not acting black, because legally I am black” Said Justin minutes after signing the papers signifying his blackness “Its like being gay. You don’t choose to be gay you’re born gay. I was born black” I would take this news with a pinch of salt. Its too funny to laugh all alone so i have to pass on the laffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment