Adijat OgunsholaStudents of Ogba Junior Grammar School, Lagos, southwest Nigeria, are now studying in fear as another female student inhaled poisonous gas on Wednesday and collapsed and was rushed to the hospital.
Thirteen students of the school had collapsed last Thursday after inhaling the poisonous gas. This is the third time such incident would happen in the school.
This time, the victim is Adijat Ogunshola, a Junior Secondary School 2 student. She was rushed to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja, where doctors battled to save her life. This 3rd time in 6 months student of this school have been rushed to LUTH due to inhaling poisonous substances. The 1st was in November last year and the most recent 1 befpre this was early this month. Lagos State Goverment should please do something about this. PM News