y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex - Praise Fowowe

Friday 14 February 2014

Your Child And Sex - Praise Fowowe

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 29–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Hello Praise, thanks for your numerous messages especially the one for yesterday about comparing one child with another because that was the life I was subjected to by my parents. It was as If you knew what happened to me because my elder brother was the best in Math class while I hated it but my parent’s quest to make me understand math like him and study engineering made them get a church member who they claimed was a good math teacher and was my brother’s math teacher.
The man was very calm and nice and taught me never to compare myself with my brother and that endeared him to me because he was what my parents were little did I know I would pay for his kindness as he made me touch him and several times used his penis on me. I did improve a little but in less than a year my virginity was gone and math class became a sexual abuse class. I was 11 at that time and looking back my years of sex addiction and substance abuse can be traced to what he  and my parents did to me cos I lost my self esteem and spent my life trying to live up to others
(Nkiru E).
Children come in different packages and if you don’t understand the packages you can mess up your child’s esteem which steps them down for the predator (you can get my book Strictly for parents). Are you taking a cue from the gene – in your child (gene-in-us) or you are imposing yours and your expectations on him/her? If a child is Loved his esteem would be fine if he senses hatred he would look for love elsewhere; if you apply affirmation his esteem will be fine if its abuse it would be low.
Fathers should note that whatever you fail to say to your child would form the hedge through which the predator will molest her. What do you say to your child daily?
To be continued
I honour you.
Order Basic Sexuality education kit and superkidz  call kike 08022958110 0r visit sexandfamilycenter.org/superkidz
Praise Fowowe ‎
Twitter - @praisefowowe
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment