y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Thursday 27 February 2014

Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Your Child and Sex 41–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Hello Praise I absolutely agree with sex being a covenant exchange because  I virtually lost control of myself the moment I slept with my first guy at 14 who had a reputation of being a sex addict. It was difficult to leave him after the first time but I also realized I gave in to every other guy I met. I have gone for all kinds of deliverance sessions to no avail. I am 27 at the moment and completely messed up. Please I need help.
 Nkechi.

 Your child needs to understand that beyond sex being a covenant exchange sex has got participants and from the definition of yesterday it is clear sex isn’t between just a man and a woman; you must observe the definite article ‘The’ and what that means is that it is between 2 people who are ready for the effects of sex and are matured enough to delay gratification and a prove of that maturity is by coming out to become man and wife. That the world has gone so bad where children feel sex is the in thing doesn’t mean parents must dance to the tune of their children and accept irresponsibility as a norm. A fully formed body and wandering hormones as a result of puberty isn’t what makes manhood or womanhood; it has more to do with responsibility. But you need to explain to your children at this age that sex also has an ideal environment.  I said on Saturday that the only safe sex is sex in marriage and that is why globally there is gradually a paradigm shift from safe sex to save sex. There are a couple of reasons for this
(1) Sex  in marriage is void of fear but outside of marriage you are fearful of someone or what could happen after.
(2) The effect of sex in marriage is good news while outside of marriage is bad news.
To be continued
I honour you.
Order Basic Sexuality education kit and superkidz  call kike 08022958110 0r visit
sexandfamilycenter.org/superkidz/
Follow Praise On Twitter - @praisefowowe
Email - praisefowowe@gmail.com
visit praisefowowe.com to receive this devotional by email

No comments:

Post a Comment