y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Your Child And Sex (8-12 Years) - Praise Fowowe

LoveBird’s Daily Devotional with Praise Fowowe © 2013
Your Child and Sex 38–LIFE IS GOOD(8-12years)
Praise i want to lend my voice to this malady called sexual abuse. I started having sex at 9 because nobody taught me anything about it. It started with neighbourhood plays of daddy and mummy. Parents need to know that many children know a lot about sex because the concept of daddy and mummy was all about sex.
We had this 27year old who would claim he was watching over us and one by one started having sex with us. We were so fond of him that our parents didn’t understand what was happening. I am saying this because I can’t go on like this anymore. My life in the University(I attended OSU) was nothing to write home about because it was from one man to the other. I look back with so much regrets now asking where my parents were when all these happened. I am ready to change for good cos I could identify with everything you have been sharing. God bless you.
(Emmy).
Yesterday we started looking at the fundamental truths about sex and parents need to note that you need to take this lesson slowly so that your children can understand it. Here are other truths you need to run your children through (let them repeat after you):
+ A lot of people have been killed for perverting sex
 + There is nothing bad with sex
 + Sex is a product that must be used according to specification or else it will produce pains and loads of guilt
 + No man knows how to use sex more than the producer of sex
+ Most users of sex don’t really know about sex and have been abusing sex
 + When the truth of sex is not discovered lies will be taught from one generation to another+ What you believe about sex will determine what you behave and ultimately become.
To be continued
I honour you.
Order Basic Sexuality education kit and superkidz  call kike 08022958110 0r visit sexandfamilycenter.org/superkidz
Praise Fowowe is a Sexuality Education and Family Life Coach
Websitewww.praisefowowe.com
Email -praisefowowe@gmail.com
Twitter - @praisefowowe

No comments:

Post a Comment