y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Rev Runs Daughter, Shows Off Her Baby Bump.

Thursday 16 January 2014

Rev Runs Daughter, Shows Off Her Baby Bump.

Vanessa Simmons shares the joy of pregnancy with fans. The daughter of Hip Hop mogul Rev Run recently gave her Instagram friends a glimpse of her burgeoning bump while she was glowing from ear to ear. “First lunch meeting of 2014,” tweeted Vanessa next to her photo. Simmons is expecting her first child with boyfriend Mike Wayans. Although she is planning to marry the love of her life, she’s not ready to walk down the aisle with Mike just yet.
“I don’t want to be a pregnant bride,” said the reality star to Essence. “I wanna have a beautiful wedding, hopefully a destination wedding where I can show off my figure in a beautiful long flowing dress.” Vanessa also talked with media about the anticipation of having a girl. “I’m stumped thinking of little girl names. But I’m excited because little girl clothes are amazing and I’m the girliest girl ever,” gushed the star.
BCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment