y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: My Christian Beliefs Have Helped Turn Down Some Roles - Actress Meagan Good

Friday 3 January 2014

My Christian Beliefs Have Helped Turn Down Some Roles - Actress Meagan Good

                                     Meagan Good
Contrary to what we believe, actress Meagan Good says her spirituality helps her pick and choose movies she does. Hear her - the 32-year-old actress who is promoting her latest film, "Anchorman 2," spoke about why she has turned down certain movie roles that did not coincide with her Christian faith. "I have my parameters of what I feel in my spirit is appropriate," she told the LA Times. "There have been times where it's been tough because it's something I really wanted, but the nudity would be exploitative and I'd lose the opportunity, but what I've found is that the more I stick to my convictions, the more God sticks to his promises." Still, she insisted that things have always worked out for the greater good. "When I would lose something, something better would come up than what I turned down," Good told the Times. "And I've been able to pay my bills doing nothing else since I was 13." The actress who is married to Hollywood Executive and preacher DeVon Franklin believes that her Christian faith and Hollywood career can coexist despite the pitfalls. Way to go girl.
CP.

No comments:

Post a Comment