y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Watch Beyonce's Blue Video Featuring Daughter Blue Carter.

Saturday 14 December 2013

Watch Beyonce's Blue Video Featuring Daughter Blue Carter.

blueivymusicvideo
BeyoncĂ© surprised fans this morning by releasing a self-titled new visual album featuring 14 tracks and 14 videos as well as three additional videos. Among the many cameos on the album is the singer’s daughter, Blue Ivy, on a song called “Blue”.
“I see music,” the songstress says of the album’s visual concept. It’s more than just what I hear. When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”The singer’s 14 new songs and 17 videos are now available for purchase globally and exclusively on iTunes.

BCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment