y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: My Mom Wanted Me To Have A Nose Job At 9 - Khloe Kardashian

Monday 30 December 2013

My Mom Wanted Me To Have A Nose Job At 9 - Khloe Kardashian

Read all about it: Khloe's full interview appears in the February 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan on sale 2nd January
She's endured a stressful year after her marriage to Lamar Odom came to an end, so it comes as no surprise that Khloe Kardashian is looking forward to 2013 being over.
The star, who filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences from her husband on December 13, told Cosmopolitan magazine about her personal resolutions for the upcoming year. 
 She said she's glad she has the confidence despite people in her life, including her own mother Kris Jenner, pressuring her to get plastic surgery at the age of nine!“Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever,” Khloe tells the magazine. “She didn’t mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard [my mom Kris Jenner] telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it. I’ve grown into my face but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have.”  She said: 'I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with.'She added: 'You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life.
DM/HWL

No comments:

Post a Comment