y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Am In A Relationship With A Man.- British Olympic Diving Star.

Monday 2 December 2013

I Am In A Relationship With A Man.- British Olympic Diving Star.

tom
Tom Daley
Olympic diver Tom Daley has revealed he is in a relationship with a man. In a YouTube broadcast, the 19-year-old London 2012 bronze medallist said: "In spring this year my life changed massively when I met someone, and they make me feel so happy, so safe and everything just feels great.
"That someone is a guy." Edward Lord, chairman of the Amateur Swimming Association, said: "To be one of the first British Olympic athletes to come out is very brave." "But it wasn't until spring this year that something just clicked. It felt right and I thought 'Okay'. "And my whole world changed there and then." He added: "Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier."
BBC/DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment