y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Blue Ivy Is My Biggest Fan - Jay Z.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Blue Ivy Is My Biggest Fan - Jay Z.

Jay-Z says he learned business skills from selling crack cocaine
She may only be 18-months old, but little Blue Ivy is already a big fan of her father Jay-Z's music. The 43-year-old hip hop mogul revealed he and Beyonce's little girl especially enjoys listening to his latest album Magna Carta... Holy Grail. 'She loves all the songs,' he tells Vanity Fair in a new interview. 'She plays a song and she goes, "More, Daddy, more... Daddy song." She’s my biggest fan. If no one bought the Magna Carta [album], the fact that she loves it so much, it gives me the greatest joy. 'And that’s not like a cliché.
I’m really serious. She’s genuine, she’s honest, because she doesn’t know it makes me happy. She just wants to hear it. She's a fan: Jay-Z released Magna Carta... Holy Grail in July, and it has been listened to multiple times by daughter Blue. 'I don’t know if Blue ever heard any of my music prior to this album,' he adds. 'I don’t play my music around the house. How cute.
DailyMail.

No comments:

Post a Comment