y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: The Greatest Song I Have Ever Written Is My Son - Pharrell Williams.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Greatest Song I Have Ever Written Is My Son - Pharrell Williams.


Pharell, His Wife Helen and Son Rocket.
Pharrell Williams is responsible for creating several hits, including ‘Hot In Herre’ recorded by Nelly, but his greatest achievement is his son. The rapper and producer, who wrote a theme song for Despicable Me in honor of his little one, recently told TODAY that ”The best song that I’ve ever co-written was my son.”
Pharrell doted on his newlywed wife, Helen Lasichanh saying, “It’s awesome. I can’t tell anyone what to do. I can’t tell anyone what to do. I can’t give anyone relationship advice, but the bestie thing is awesome. It’s like a sleepover every night.” As a successful performer and producer Pharrell only has one goal in mind: “More music.” Pharrell and Helen welcomed Rocket into the world in November 2008. The couple reportedly wed earlier this month. This one nah last . com , i didnt even know he was pregnant and even had a son. One of my favorite musician. 
BCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment