y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Like Girls - Lady GAGA.

Saturday 14 September 2013

I Like Girls - Lady GAGA.

'I like girls': Lady Gaga opened up about her lesbian past during an interview with Andy Cohen on his show Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday night
Andy Cohen Chats With Lady Gaga.
Andy Cohen was not quite prepared for Lady Gaga's openness when it comes to her sexual past during her appearance on his late night talk show, Watch What Happens Live, on Wednesday night. Clutching onto a glass of pinot grigio wine, the controversial singer proceeded to go into graphic detail about her penchant for the same sex. The 27-year-old, who is a famous supporter of LGBT, spoke about experimenting with women, claiming that lesbians are 'more daring' than men. 'I like girls,' she said in the X-rated chat. 'I've said that (before). I know people think I just say things to be shocking, but I actually do like p***y. It just depends on whose p***y it is.' 'It's similar to how I feel about guys,' she added. The world has truly gone MAD. Very soon lying with an animal would be okay. Where do we draw the line please. 
DailyMail.

No comments:

Post a Comment