y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Your Child And Sex By Praise Fowowe.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Your Child And Sex By Praise Fowowe.



‘Thanks Praise for your numerous messages which has been changing our lives. I completely forgot how I was abused at 6 by my Uncles. 3 of them messed my childhood up and I remember the first one telling me if I continued to suck his penis that I was going to become a queen which I really wanted to be. He told me that queens become more powerful by sucking penis and I believed him before the other 2 took over and did terrible things with my body. I couldn't tell my dad because he was unapproachable while my mum was always traveling and she spent more time with my 3 year old sister.

Every time I asked her to do something for me I would always hear her say ‘You are old enough to take care of yourself’ and that killed me more. God bless you because I have started using the sexuality education kit and it is mind blowing what my children have learnt in 2 weeks  God bless you’ Ibukun. Ages 5-8 like I said yesterday is the most troubled age in the country at the moment because they battle with a lot of peer pressure.
We have discovered a lot of lesbianism going on among girls in some schools while boys compare their penis with others and tell their friends about sex and what they do with house-helps. For your information the 6 year old that died in Port Harcourt of staphylococcus was 6 years  So apart from world changers you need to teach your child about me and my identity. Here you teach your boys that they are kings while the girls are queens and teach them what makes a royalty. What are the qualities great kings possess? That would help you begin to work on their identity.I was invited to school years ago where two 5 year olds were caught practicing lesbianism in the school restroom and on investigation we discovered more children were also involved. Early this year I ran a series on sex among 6 year olds on my Friday column on This day newspapers and I got calls from parents all over the country expressing their discoveries. There was a 6 year old whose mother caught sucking the penis of the house boy while there was another one who was caught behind the curtains with his 5 year old cousin yet we discovered same period how a lot of boys within this age range have had homosexual interactions especially in the high fee paying schools.
You as a parent need to spend time teaching your child about his/her identity because not doing this will put them at the mercy of peer pressure or lies of the predator. So teach your child that he/she is a king/queen but beyond that you need to explain to your child how much of a star he/she is. You can share stories of people who have distinguished themselves in various fields globally, what they went through and how many of them were people who never kept secrets from their parents.
Also teach your child that he/she is a solution provider and in teaching this you foster a sense of responsibility on your children by striking a win-win deal with them. How do you get them to become more responsible at home and do what they would ordinarily not want to do? Don’t say your child is too small to take these lessons cos the 4 year olds of 2012 are the 14 year olds of  today.
Praise Fowowe

No comments:

Post a Comment