y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: The Games New Contoversial Album Art Cover.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Games New Contoversial Album Art Cover.


The former G-Unit member has always courted controversy and is often pushing limits to what is acceptable
 Right now his fans are divided and there have been debates and arguments all over Social Network amongst Hip Hop fans. The art work is a Picture of black Jesus in Gang related clothing. The west coast rapper’s 5th studio album titled Jesus Piece. The colour red signifies the Bloods, a violent west coast gang that The Game is known to have affiliations with. The image depicts a Christ-like figure wearing a bandana over his mouth, a gold chain around his neck and a tear drop tattoo under his eye. The Jesus figure is part of a stained glass window-like design decorated with marijuana leaves. Game, who was baptised in 2011, has said the image sums up his current stance on religion. Speaking to Jenny Boom Boom TV earlier this year, the rapper said: "I still love the strip club and I still smoke and drink. I'm faithful to my family, so I wanted to make an album where you could love God and be of God, but still get it popping' in your life."  Meanwhile read tweets below...............I feel the album art is disrespectful..#GBAM


  1. This The Game - Jesus Piece album cover is so disrespectful !!!!!!
  2. rashmanse1
    The Game's "Jesus Piece" album cover... Lord forgive him for that Blasphemy
  3. the_real_gubi
    have you seen Game's new "Jesus Piece" artwork, yhoo controversial the Vaticans may complain a bit...
  4. RenegadeNigga
    I rili don't think the album art for game's "jesus piece" is controversial.....its jus artistic
  5. UrztrulyBWA
    #The Game Gangster Jesus Piece Is Desrespectful If You Ask Me.



  1. Busta Rhymes
    2 days ago
    Favorite
  2. TheRealZeng
    i'm a Game fan but this whole Jesus Piece promotion and the cover art is ignorant and stupid as fuck.
  3. MingyMing
    I'm catholic and I think @thegame new album cover is pretty fuckin dope. Why are people so pissy?
















1 comment:

  1. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year
    and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be really appreciated!
    my webpage - Games

    ReplyDelete