y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: K-Solo's Management Press Release.

Sunday 28 October 2012

K-Solo's Management Press Release.


Coming on the Heels of the birth of Kike's son with counter accusations from both camps K-Solo's Management issued a statement today via Facebook.





Meanwhile a text surfaced that Bimbo allegedly sent to K-Solo:


"Sorry we neva had any baby together. Moreover, am sure Bimbo shud b able to giv u d one she was unable to giv u for 7yrs. And less i forget, ur eyes and dat of ur family wud not behold nor carry my child cuz u already denied d pregnancy. Ds pregnancy does not know Oyeniyi family and can neva be an Oyeniyi member. God forbid ! So go bak and tell ur people. If u know wat is gud for u, stay off me, my baby and my family. I regret knowin u and ur family and i cause d day i met u. Good riddance to bad rubbish."

oh dear this soap opera is begining to tire me oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment