y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Dino's Wife Reacts On Twitter.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Dino's Wife Reacts On Twitter.



Following the allegation from Lola Ibidapo Obe this is what Dino;s wife had to say via twitter, though we remember her cousin came on twitter to say some pretty accusing stuff about his Brother in Law.





Tweets

As my Mum - Deaconess Fabiyi- will say " Tokunbo, be a Fool for Jesus"........I love you Mum. I miss you. Come back soon.
I am solidly behind my Hubby. No shaking and pls! Enough with all the rumor mongering!
 : Pls dnt act the 'parrot'.Verify. Cant fight my hubby over falsehood. For the record, I solidly stand by him...:-D(big smile)
 : Why would I attack my hubby over falsehood?! Please get ur facts straight. I am solidly behind my Man.
I rest my case, I hold my peace. One day the truth will 'out' n everyone will know what you are! :-D


I love her spirit though no matter what she's standing by her man. I pray all ends well. I wonder who

@fadimatu84 is to Dino!

No comments:

Post a Comment