y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: I Want To Have A Baby Whether I Have A Man Or Not

Thursday 13 March 2014

I Want To Have A Baby Whether I Have A Man Or Not

 

Naomi Campbell has revealed she's keen to have a baby - whether she has a man or not. The 43-year-old supermodel - who split from long-term boyfriend Vladimir Doronin last year - admitted that she would love to have a family, but insisted that she doesn't need a partner to raise a child.
I’ve always spoken about children so many times in my interviews over the years. Back in 2008, Naomi admitted that she had been infertile until she had a corrective operation that year to remove a cyst. She said at the time: 'I was not able to have children up until March. Now it's in God's hands. I would love to have a family. DM.

No comments:

Post a Comment