y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: Denrele Responds To His Critics - Talk All You Want/Diss All You Want, I Have Tough Skin.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Denrele Responds To His Critics - Talk All You Want/Diss All You Want, I Have Tough Skin.

On Monday comedian Bovi Ugboma uploaded a picture of him with a few ladies at the AMVCA'S with him , denrele and a few ladies on instagram and he tagged the picture me and the ladies calling Denrele a lady as well maybe because of the heels Denrele wore for the Awards. Alot of people insulted Denrele and called him all sorts of names. I guess Denrele didnt find it funny and responded on instagram. Read below -
                           
Bovi's post on the AMVCA'S picture that started all the talk.
                      
I dont particularly believe that Denrele's isnt bothered about what people are saying else he wont have taken time out to respond to his so called haters. I love Denrele i think he rock s as a person but his dressing and all leaves less for us all to question and ask if he doesn't swing both ways because his dressing is beyond what normal people would put on. I would say to Denrele just take it easy we that know you from your days growing up in Victoria Island and Kiddie Vision  know that something isnt quite right. We want the old Denrele back......WISHFUL THINKING

No comments:

Post a Comment