y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: It Was All A PR Stunt , Lupita Lied About The Letter -DENCIA

Friday 7 March 2014

It Was All A PR Stunt , Lupita Lied About The Letter -DENCIA

Dencia                                     Lupita
The battle (Read Here) going on between CEO of whitenicious Dencia and Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o isnt over yet . According to Dencia someone in Lupita's camp reached out to her and told her there was no letter and it was all made up by Lupita's PR team.

      
Read an except from the letter that started it all
Dear Lupita," it reads, "I think you’re really lucky to be this Black but yet this successful in Hollywood overnight. I was just about to buy Dencia’s Whitenicious cream to lighten my skin when you appeared on the world map and saved me." 
My heart bled a little when I read those words"
Dencia also put up screen shots of what a PR Guru, Toni Payne said about the so called letter.
This is what Dencia wrote beside the screen shot from Toni Payne
"The Media has told their version about how the Lupita Dencia ish started & claimed it was Dencia when I didn't know this woman until she mentioned me & I can Authoritatively tell u she lied about the letter,someone who works in her Camp reached out to me & told me the was no letter & the story was made up after I said I didn't know who she was.I know u guys are like why I'm I still on it but I was really disappointed when I was told she lied,I was really hoping the's a letter,the person in her camp who reached out doesn't wanna go public but the person said it Infront of me & 2 other people.They read about me,I am doing charity work,building and orphanage and she has nothing charitable going on so standing for a cause she can't even ever fight n Tryna come 4 me is total BS,u wanna talk bleaching but u are smiling ur eyes off in pictures with Rihanna?smh make up ur mind on a cause n fight for it woman by the time I turn 31 which is 6yrs from now,come back let's talk. I rest my case & done with this topic"!
If this is really what happened i am ashamed for Lupita's sake why pull someone down because you want to score brownie points, i am not in support of Dencia's whitenicious line but you have to give it to her , shes doing her OWN thing. We as Africans need to get over the black mans Pull Him Down Syndrome PHD. We all know that at this stage Lupita is a pawn in the hands of Hollywood giants and has been put in the typical Hollywood stereotype roll unless she plays ball wont go very far.......as an African myself this is not cool at all. But if Dencia is lying then shes also looking for cheap popularity which shes rapidly gaining no thanks to American Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment