y1WlEjNAYV3-K1WpS3N1_iK3Azo TaJuLa's Blog: As A Prophet Of God I Would Deliver Any Message I Receive From God - Prophet Soul E.

Monday 24 March 2014

As A Prophet Of God I Would Deliver Any Message I Receive From God - Prophet Soul E.

President Jonathan , Wizkid , Davido
Soul singer turned Pastor Soul E had on Sunday released a prophetic warning via Facebook concerning the President of Nigeria, Musicians Wizkid and Davido. Alot of people did not find it funny and confronted the soul singer who took to Facebook to explain his reason behind the warnings.
I have received so many phone calls about the prophecy the Lord gave to me concerning wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock. Some have said that i am seeking for attention and so many funny talks about me been a prophet of God , i want to say that as a prophet of God,i will deliver any message i receive from God. Many people did not believe my Master Jesus Christ when He was on earth and they called Him different names, that's why i am not surprised at people calling me names too but one thing i am sure of is that i don't speak when the Lord has not asked me to speak and i don't speak when the Lord has not showed me. Prophet Soul E.

Read the Prophetic Statement Below.
                             
"when GOD gives a vision he gives it so we are careful and pray, as i was sleeping the lord open my eyes and saw wizkid been poisoned he needs to be very careful and get close to GOD, i also saw divido in a very fatal moto car accident i stand a prophet and i cancel this, finally i saw ASO ROCK on fire the president needs to delay 3day of fasting and pray for the nation am not hear to make any one afraid if GOD reviews a vision he is ready to save..... SOUL E"
My problem with all these so called prophetic statements is that they are often proclaiming doom and gloom instead of positive warnings......Our God isnt all about the bad he also has good things for is children or is there another God they listen to. Well a word is enough for the wise all the affected parties should head. A word is enough for the wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment